1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TLB: Club 1872 Statement

Discussion in 'Rangers FC News and Chat' started by Cody, Aug 13, 2017 at 4:13 PM.

1. Cody

Cody DTB Star Player

2. MrRobot

MrRobot DTB Reserve Regular

Who do they release this too ?

3. SL Loyal

SL Loyal Club 1872 Contributor

Them that pays the subscription

4. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

Only Cody :shifty:

Widget, SL Loyal, Cody and 1 other person like this.
  5. AllAboutTheGers

AllAboutTheGers DTB Supporter

Top Poster Of Month

I'd give the authorities a chance to reconsider their stance & decisions on everything related to conduct at football matches in the last ten years.

If they fancy turning round & saying fuk it, just say & sing whatever u like at games like you used to do, then I'd be happy to let idiots like TLB carry on anyway they please.

But if they didn't fancy that & still insisted on chasing & annoying our support for every little thing going then aye, fuk it, fill yer boots club 1872 & chase the wee ginger heided prick all u want for whatever.

He's always knee deep in the chaos, it's very often instigated by him, he's got as much class as a junkies giro & this victim status he's been granted by so many folk is laughable.

The guys a fukn idiot.

6. Cody

Cody DTB Star Player

Basturtin gobshite :2fngr: Roon ye :angry:

AllAboutTheGers and Zepp like this.
  7. Karl in SC

Karl in SC Club 1872 Contributor

TLB should never be allowed in a dugout again, but as this is Scotland, the incident will be ignored and Jack will get a 12 match suspension.

8. doubledutch

doubledutch DTB Reserve Regular

Only a 12 match ban, remind me of the sanctions and punishment the spoon burners got for the cup final disgrace, we also received no money for that game as it was used to cover damage to the stadium.

Karl in SC likes this.
  9. gordierfc

gordierfc DTB First Team Regular

Unfortunately @Karl in SC that prediction may be too close to the truth to be comfortable. I suspect even if we appeal Jack's sending off we will probably fail and by some miracle the visual evidence against Hobo players and manager will disappear.
    Welcome to Scotland and Scottish Football.

Ranger for Life and Karl in SC like this.
  10. hudda daddeh

hudda daddeh Moderator
    Staff Member

Minter of a statement! By all means dig out Beaton for that performance but for a body the size of C1872 to be greetin aboot Lennons touchline antics is an embarrassment in my view. This plays right into his and the medias hands, to a man they'll be laughing their fucking heads off! There's only one way to put that manky little bastard back in his box and that's on the pitch!

SC81, ohmydosh1972, Kriffur and 15 others like this.
  11. Westsussexbear

Westsussexbear DTB Reserve Sub

Can you imagine Pedro or any previous Rangers manager acting the way Lennon does.
    The Press would be screaming for sanctions against us.
    They would probably want titles stripped from us as well in their hysteria.

#11 Westsussexbear, Aug 13, 2017 at 7:39 PM
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 12:46 PM
  12. Lochy

Lochy Club 1872 Contributor

He should have been warned or sent to the stand Hudda...after the Cup Final and the bad feeling which still simmers between the clubs Lennon could have started another blooming riot - then we would have got "victim" etc. He is a bloody professional manager - by all means celebrate but what he did was inciting the fans - players get punished for this ..even in front of their own fans ...even one who raised his arms in the middle of the park in Greenock..a game which was not a high risk match.

Lennon was in the wrong....I would have hoped his time in Bolton would have mellowed him ...how wrong I was!

13. Widget

Widget DTB First Team Regular

Na not for me.

Hes a fn tit, a real scumbag who should know better but hes braindead and cant help himself.

But ffs have we turned into snowflakes who cant take it but can dish it out. Sorry for going against the grain guys but its embarrassing.

ohmydosh1972, Kriffur, JimD and 10 others like this.
  14. dutchblue

dutchblue DTB Star Player

Well done Club 1872, it's only right to highlight this troublesome wee bigot. Unfortunately I doubt very much will happen to him, or corrupt Beaston for that matter, but the world should know about this cretin for he'll do it again and again and until someone gets hurt in the melee he causes.

Also, the media are compliant in all this hatred to our club. All week before the game that bigot Tom English has been saying that he hopes the game is not remembered for all the wrong reasons in what 'might' happen to sour lemon. Yet not a peep have I heard from him after sour lemon's predicable antics.

Are we to take it that him and the media in general agree with this type of behaviour????

15. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

Aye it is m8.
    But that's the situation the club now finds itself forced into.

Maintain the traditional dignified silence & it will only encourage them.
    Moan about it & try to stem the tide & we will surely tarnish ourselves in our own estimation.

I posted earlier that if the authorities decided to allow us all to say & do as we pleased like the good auld days, I'd happily indulge TLB & his antics because then I'd be able to answer him in the manner I felt fit to do so in.
    But if I did that in public I'd probably get the jail.

I do agree with @hudda daddeh when he states the way to shut TLB up is to win on the park.
    But it's not just on field issues that the support are concerned about.
    It's a continuous onslaught these days, on field & off.

16. hudda daddeh

hudda daddeh Moderator
    Staff Member

I agree with all of that pal but I still think C1872 putting out a statement about it is a bit of an own goal. They should be picking their battles. Now any punishment he gets will be put down to this Statement putting pressure on those at the top rather than the fact that he was correctly censured. He'll whip out that victim card faster than you can say brush yer fuckn teeth yi manky wee ginger c***!

17. Widget

I get it mate but we issue a fn statement after every defeat these days.

Im far more concerned about how an ira lovin hasbeen and a highland league player ive never heard of managed to terrorise our central defence.

18. Lochy

Do think that they should be extremely careful that they don't produce statements ad nauseum - that way they just become a bunch of whingers and what they have to say loses effect.

As for Lennon, even without the statement, there was a comment I read/ heard (can't remember) about a lighter being thrown ..so he will always be a victim.

Strange that our dug-out is full of guys who have no idea about West of Scotland/Norn Irn/politics/heritage etc etc (which Lennon rambled on about in a presser) ...yet our guys found him a little runt too! He can hardly blame his background for our Number 2 victimising him and reporting him to the polis ....dunno if he had ever set eyes on the eejit before!

If Pedro were to do what Lennon did, say at the Girodome, he would be in biiiiiig trouble with the police never mind the Compliance Officer /SFA.

#18 Lochy, Aug 13, 2017 at 9:14 PM
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 9:46 PM
  19. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

:LMFAO::LMFAO::LMFAO:

Don't know why I'm laughing, it's no exactly funny, but aye m8, that's a very fair point.

The Provo wannabe shouldnae have been on the park after the Tav foul.
    He can be a dangerous player on his day, unfortunately the ref gave him the green light to include assault in his game yesterday.

The other boy ?
    Never heard of him m8.
    Posted last nite that as far as I heard he was a nobody who had a good day, if he maintains it till seasons end I'd be surprised, but u never know.

I've still no seen the first half, I've only watched the goals & the footage of the incidents.
    If you say our CH's were ripped a new hole I believe you bud, I canny say it coz I ain't seen it, the stream I watched the 2nd half on was as dodgy as Beatons reffing skills.

Zepp and Widget like this.
  20. Lochy

:LMFAO: @AllAboutTheGers

I giggled at that post too - @Widget has a way with words ..could picture him sitting there cursing with a scowl on his face writing it PMSL

Widget and AllAboutTheGers like this.
  21. bluegenes

bluegenes DTB Supporter

See?....we DID watch the same game.....:mhmm:

Pathfinder and Widget like this.
  22. Widget

[​IMG]

23. bluegenes

bluegenes DTB Supporter

24. 1912

1912 DTB First Team Regular

Really don't see the issues with this, the ugly wee c*** passionately hates us, in the same way I passionately hate the Scum, just part and parcel of passionate support.

Unfortunately the ugly wee c*** has not got the intelligence to behave in an appropriate manner befitting of his position, that sheer stupidly and lack of thinking will always see this going on.....

25. Evaldo

Evaldo Club 1872 Contributor

Seen him causing mayhem at Ibrox on numerous occassions.
    Spitting on a scarf
    Going about the park like a demented tazmanian devil frothing at the mouth muttering "dirty orange bstrds"
    Having to be hauled off the park by his team mates
    Lifting imaginary cups in front of a packed stand.

There is something about the aura of Ibrox that brings out the best in the demented ,,bigoted, ugly ,plooky faced ,yellow teethed, ginger Max Wall lookalike.

c***.

26. Christchurch Rangers

Christchurch Rangers DTB First Team Sub

Best way to shut Lennon up is to smash his team on the park rather then play the victim

ronto and Always Blue like this.
  27. Jako

Jako DTB First Team Regular

Got to be , its the ONLY f+n way they cant get at us , there is not an answer to it .........just BUMP them ! . Greetin for help doesnt sit right at all IMO .

ronto, Always Blue and hudda daddeh like this.
  28. KPW477

KPW477 DTB First Team Regular

I don't agree with this kind of statement. A statement regarding biased and corrupt refereeing - yes! About a twat victim excuse of a man who doesnt know how to behave - no!

29. Cobretti

Cobretti Moderator
    Staff Member

No one likes us, we don't care (unless someone we don't like says or does something we don't like then we get upset and moan like fuuuuuuuuck, babyyyyyyyyy)

30. Always Blue

Always Blue DTB Star Player

Exactly. Had we won we would have said the ref was rubbish and moved on. We lost so we have to sign a petition.

Do it on the park that is the only way.

ronto likes this.
  31. Evaldo

Seen him do a lot worse at Ibrox.
    You will never change him,he and his cohoorts thrive on it.
    Do not give him the attention he ,seeks.

32. Jako

Jako DTB First Team Regular

Dont get me wrong i DETEST the runt , but if i was pitched in among them and got that kind of ear full the only way i wouldnt be doing an all nighter is if i was wrapped in clingfilm ............LOL ! .

AllAboutTheGers and hudda daddeh like this.
  33. Gibby926

Gibby926 Club 1872 Contributor

Excellent, so the wee s**te has now played the victim card and police are investigating death threats made against him on social media.

Didn't take that long to be turned around

:angry:

Kriffur likes this.
  34. doubledutch

doubledutch DTB Reserve Regular

That was always going to happen, he keeps that card in his back pocket like a bus pass

35. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

And you have your response ...

IMG_1406.jpg

IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1408.jpg
    IMG_1409.jpg
    IMG_1410.jpg
    IMG_1411.jpg
    IMG_1412.jpg

36. Lochy

SFA should .... and I stress "should" ...see it differently - football law/ criminal law.

Previous managers e.g. Mixu - been done for same thing ...he should have celebrated towards the pitch and his players - end of - he is an ambassador for his club.

Karl in SC likes this.
  37. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

I'm fully expecting the SFA to do what they've been doing for years.
    Nothing.
    They done nothing over Fir Park or Hampden.
    I don't see it being any different here, they've sat back as always to see what others do before they decide to respond.
    Tbh I'm still not overly fussed anyway.
    Far as I'm concerned his actions were inflammatory & to say they weren't is stupidity.
    But I'd rather we were just given free reign to respond in kind than see sanctions & bans being handed out.
    That's the problem as I see it, the majority aren't really offended at his actions, they're offended that if it had been a Rangers manager doing that at the girodome they'd have probably been hauled for it, there's no balance these days.
    There's been an outpouring of sympathy for TLB & his actions but Morelos got booked for celebrating a goal with his own fans & Halliday was sent off against Morton for celebrating a goal.
    That's the main problem for me at least.
    Not TLB, he's just a fud, it's the fact that there's no parity in the game now.

BIG BLU and Bearwithme like this.
  38. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

Im not sure why the police were involved in this, it was only ever an sfa matter.

bluegenes, Lochy and hudda daddeh like this.
  39. hudda daddeh

hudda daddeh Moderator
    Staff Member

Folk made statements mate they're obligated to investigate

40. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

Im sure it was reported that at least 30 people made an official complaint to them m8.
    And our own no 2 was in convo with the cops at the game wasn't he ?
    Not sure if the club made any kind of complaint but club 1872 made their statement.
    Now they're fucked.
    Keep quiet & the haters will ridicule them for making an arse of things.
    Make a noise & they only come across as bitter.
    Hudda was right.
    It's all played into their hands but tbf, with nearly the whole media corps against them & orchestrating the public face of things they were probably on a hiding to nothing anyway.

41. Lochy

Saw something on my link with our staff and the police - so yep they were involved. Think what I saw could have been when the plod sort of surrounded the dugout area - the fourth official would know.

42. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

43. bluegenes

bluegenes DTB Supporter

44. broxiranger

broxiranger DTB First Team Regular

Got to love the sun. Lennon only responds because of the abuse he receives from the big bad Rangers fans but the Rangers supporter who responded to the abuse from Lennon towards him and thousands of others is a yob. Couldn't make this shit up.

45. Evaldo

Screenshot_2017-08-15-21-22-35-1.png