1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the champ is here, the champ is here

Discussion in 'The Newbie Forum' started by james stirling, Apr 11, 2017.

1. james stirling

james stirling DTB Trialist

hey guys ma name is james from drumchapel.
    i have an idea for pedro with team selection and would like to see how many agree with me!!1

gk; fod
    cb's ; bates , hill and wilson
    wb's ; tav and beerman (just till wallace gets his game back)
    lm ; mckay
    cdm; either hyndman to make quick passes or holt to break up the play
    cam ; forrester( i think he could be a great no.10 type)
    rm ; MOH
    st ; king kenny.

before anyone slates me think about how that would work out there really think about it ive got to say it sounds good to me plenty of cover with plenty of pace to break squad (1).jpg

2. hudda daddeh

hudda daddeh Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum champ!
    O Halloran wouldn't get near any team of mine if I'm honest. The only good game he's had at Ibrox was for St Johnstone. Not too sure what makes you think Forester would be a great no 10 either? Put Hyndman where Forester is and bin him for Toral and you're there.

Zepp likes this.
  3. Karl in SC

Karl in SC Club 1872 Contributor

Welcome to DTB!

4. james stirling

i dont think that MOH has really had his chance with the style warbs played but he could be a player i think . just my opinion.
    forrester and mckay both have a great first touch with great technical ability which is perfect for no. 10 role in my books and i think mckay is wasted on the left if honest.
    forrester has been overlooked too many times i honestly think he could be a great rangers player

5. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

And bin mckay for some other c***.

6. james stirling

cheers mate im normally on rangers rumours but its becoming a whinge fest over there , so thought i would do the bouncy!!!
    Code:
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    a lot of people are forgetting when he is on his game he is by far our best player but he is too inconsistant i will agree with that but if i was pedro right now id be working with him to make sure he is happy and confident as a lot of rangers fans have been their own worst enemy by getting on his back even after one bad game so his confidence and morale must be low thanks to a certain part of our supports and its those supporters that do nothing but harm our club by battering their own players confidence. just stupidity if u ask me!!!
    Code:
    other than individual changes you would make what do u think of the formation i think this should be the way we go as its a solid defensive set up with all the ingredients to be very attacking and quick counter attacks aswell.

7. AllAboutTheGers

AllAboutTheGers DTB Supporter

Top Poster Of Month

I'd say most of us recognise that when he plays as he can he's easily our most skilful player.
    It's his constant shitting out of any kind of challenge that does my nut in.
    Agree though that he'd be better deployed in a free role where he may get more space to perform, but even then he'd still need to start putting himself in where it hurts.
    If the wee bugger would just do that he'd earn us a ton of free kicks & penalties but I doubt it will happen.
    He's not got the heart or the balls for it.

Zepp likes this.
  8. james stirling

a lot of people are forgetting when he is on his game he is by far our best player but he is too inconsistant i will agree with that but if i was pedro right now id be working with him to make sure he is happy and confident as a lot of rangers fans have been their own worst enemy by getting on his back even after one bad game so his confidence and mor
    like you ive noticed that aswell but he can be taught that part of the game and i still think he will get better and better in the next 2 years

9. AllAboutTheGers

AllAboutTheGers DTB Supporter

Top Poster Of Month

I'm no so sure bud
    He's got skill there's no doubt about that.
    But u know the auld sayin

Once a shitebag ....

Zepp likes this.
  10. bluegenes

bluegenes DTB Supporter

Hi mate, good to have you on board...ex-Drum boy myself (Invercanny-all gone now!).....I like McKay, but he needs to work harder....in game against the Scum at Ibrox , he roasted Lustig a coupla times, but didn't press home that advantage, and that's what he doesn't do in many games where he obviously has the beating of the defenders....needs to kep involved, and not drift out of games....and practice f*cking corners!

GG and AllAboutTheGers like this.
  11. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

And passing, shooting, crossing, heading, tackling basically everything apart from beating a man once in a while.

GG, AllAboutTheGers and bluegenes like this.
  12. bluegenes

bluegenes DTB Supporter

[​IMG]

Zepp and AllAboutTheGers like this.
  13. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

Lol your getting the hang of it.

bluegenes and AllAboutTheGers like this.
  14. Bruno55

Bruno55 DTB Star Player

Have pleasant memories of lodge tower...

bluegenes likes this.
  15. bluegenes

bluegenes DTB Supporter

Not many places you could get a drink in the Drum at one time....just the Peel pub,or a long walk to the Boulevard Hotel....then the Butty(Jesus!),and the Girning Gates opened...two shitholes...we preferred to risk a doing by drinking in the Lincoln on Great Western Road...ot after a game,we'd get off train at Anniesland and jump in the Esquire...sorry,bit rambly there!

Bruno55 likes this.
  16. Bruno55

Bruno55 DTB Star Player

But you named the alĺ right lololxx

bluegenes likes this.
  17. james stirling

im just up from the good rangers pub the hill view inn or as most people know it the tower.
    if we cant get him to sign on the dotted line the powers that be will sell him this summer and if he isnt willing to put more effort into the game then he wont be the player he could be so we are better off
    Code:
    Code:
    my dad was fae invercanny aswell down the bottom end just before u turn onto kamus place may or may not know them the stirling family 7 all together gilly robert charles maria linda margaret and ma da james.
    Code:
    [​IMG]
    we are gonny hump the smilic on sunday!!!