1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Striker ?

Discussion in 'Rangers FC News and Chat' started by MrRobot, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Cobretti

Cobretti Moderator
    Staff Member

His signings, yes.

Although he hasn't shown much of a clue when it comes to setting up tactics or the like since he became manager regardless of players.

Widget and AllAboutTheGers like this.
  2. doubledutch

doubledutch DTB Reserve Regular

3. AllAboutTheGers

AllAboutTheGers DTB Supporter

Top Poster Of Month

I'd agree wi cobs there

Seems like every team he's put out since he came here ends up getting altered drastically to try & get something out of the game.

Recently, why he took off Morelos & replaced him with Dalcio the other week baffled me, we needed goals & he took off a striker that's been banging in goals for months.

Must have been some method in his thinking but I'm fukd if I can see it.

4. WL.GER4EVER

WL.GER4EVER DTB First Team Regular

Totally agree , but don`t see Morelos as the lone striker in a front three .Doesn`t look like his game to me, should have put Herrera on with him or moved Miller through the middle alongside him.

AllAboutTheGers likes this.
  5. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

2 up front bud.
    It's the way to go.

Iaing and Kriffur like this.
  6. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

Or took miller off?

Widget and AllAboutTheGers like this.
  7. Jako

Jako DTB First Team Regular

I have read a couple of lengthy pieces about this guy Morelos , if he is HALF the player some folk think he is ? he should be fine . Like most i have seen nothing of him but since to all intents he is a bit of a roughhouse but definitely a finisher .......i hope TF they are correct .We have never needed one more .

pastor bluenose and Zepp like this.
  8. MrRobot

MrRobot DTB Reserve Regular

It was a two league tie against a part time Luxembourg team who don't exactly score loads never mind win in Europe any Rangers team regardless of the stage of the season should pass that test the teams we will face in the league will be much harder than that.

9. Jako

Jako DTB First Team Regular

Looking at it as a guy who quite honestly and openly couldnt see the logic in bringing Pedro in in the FIRST place ( NONE AT ALL ) , we are in the position now where we HAVE to back him . This is a big season for us , but looking at the guys we have brought in ( known and unknown ) i dont think there is any doubt we will have a better campaign than last season quite simply because if nothing else we have managed to sideline the absolute fkn liabilities . It must be remembered this septic team are nowhere near as good as the Press and Brenda make out they are ? so with some real effort and a rub of the green who knows ?...... it may be a LOT tighter than some of us think . That,s whats keeping me going anyway , although i wish they would stop f+cking about with Walker ? sign him or move on ,we are going to end up looking like Pr+cks ! .

rangers77, Maximus, Widget and 3 others like this.
  10. Iaing

Iaing DTB First Team Sub

Agreed but please let's get over it! We are Rangers and we don't fall at the first hurdle.

11. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

We did tho bud

But I get ya drift

:thumbsup:

Widget likes this.
  12. HURLOK

HURLOK DTB Pub Team

I thought Morelos done his knee early in the game. I've read he done his ligaments but we've saw pictures of him training with his knee strapped up so who knows? I'd rather he was part of a front two myself.