1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moh scores winner

Discussion in 'Rangers FC News and Chat' started by bigbluenose, Aug 5, 2017.

1. MrRobot

MrRobot DTB Reserve Regular

I think signing him was a sign of the times,a 500k player from st Johnstone who we were hoping would make the difference,don't think he has any international caps just good games for st Johnstone ! I thought he looked the part before he came to us but like most of the players bought during that period he was shite, when he played most of the time I would have been better with 10 men. For the future I want better players I don't want to be hoping players like him come back and do a job, for too long we have bought average players I think from now on it should be quality, players who can improve what we got not another bench warmer.

2. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

He played left of mid for Stanley.

3. doubledutch

doubledutch DTB Reserve Regular

Not interested on a polite reply, the guy was shite with us, just MY opinion, I am never polite on a forum , I just support my team so jog on.

4. Cobretti

Cobretti Moderator
    Staff Member

Garner was fucking balls, O'Halloran while maybe not giving as much of a chance as Garner was fucking balls and McKay won't live up to any potential he may have had.

Herrera and Morelos might also be fucking balls, I don't know yet.

5. WL.GER4EVER

WL.GER4EVER DTB First Team Regular

So he scored on his debut , big deal .If he`s scored 15 goals by Christmas he might be proving us wrong .Likewise Garner who we know can score , but can he do it consistently , he missed some real chances for us , and McKay who again we know can score "worldies " occasionally but not often enough .Remember Celtic and Hibs within 3 days two seasons ago , but nothing like that since.No regrets about any of them , better players have left us in the past , time moves on for every team.

AllAboutTheGers likes this.
  6. Maximus

Maximus DTB First Team Sub

Hear what you're saying. But you are putting a lot of pressure on our midfield players by saying they need to score 15 goals by Christmas and then they might prove their worth :HAH:

#51 Maximus, Aug 8, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
  7. Widget

Widget DTB First Team Regular

8. WL.GER4EVER

WL.GER4EVER DTB First Team Regular

I would be, if I had said that , but I didn`t ,so I haven`t. What I was saying is that scoring a solitary goal does not merit the "Rangers have made a mistake " headlines , if he maintains his scoring rate then I`ll be impressed .Micky`s a forward and scoring 15 goals by Christmas would be a decent return.

9. Maximus

See what happens when you are lucky enough to train with our Development Squad, you are developed.

Michael O'Halloran has returned to St Johnstone from Rangers an improved player, according to the Perth side's manager, Tommy Wright. The 26-year-old Scottish forward has scored three goals in three games since arriving at McDiarmid Park on loan.

#54 Maximus, Aug 13, 2017 at 1:24 PM
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017 at 2:30 PM
  10. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy Moderator
    Staff Member

Proves he stole a wage with Rangers

Chesney likes this.
  11. Maximus

Hate to say it he still is as we are probably still paying him 80%-85% of his wages. But I suppose it wil be worth it, if we can get a buyer for him in January.

Karl in SC and Chesney like this.
  12. Ron Burgundy

Ron Burgundy Moderator
    Staff Member

Terminate the loan and bring him back.