1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graham Dorrans

Discussion in 'Rangers Transfer Talk' started by Jonno, Apr 21, 2017 at 12:52 PM.

1. Jonno

Jonno DTB Addict

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...gers-eye-move-scotland-international-10266930

Rangers are eyeing up a move for Scotland international Graham Dorrans this summer.

The 29-year-old midfielder is expected to leave Norwich City at the end of the season and the Ibrox men are keeping tabs on his situation, report the The Scottish Sun.

Dorrans - who is a boyhood Rangers fan - is contracted at Carrow Road until 2019, but he's expected to move on as the Championship side shake-up their playing squad.

Pedro Caixinha 's No 3 Jonatan Johansson watched from the stands as Dorrans scored in Norwich's 3-1 victory over Preston on Monday.

2. dougruss84

dougruss84 DTB Reserve Sub

Beat me to it mate, was just about to post the same article.

I'd happily take him at Ibrox, think he's a much better player than what we've got, but even if Norwich are happy for him to leave there may be a fairly hefty transfer fee involved as I think he still has a couple of years left on his contract. Time will tell though, we might be able to convince Norwich that Kiernan is a player and do a wee swap.

3. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

Saw this earlier, decent player (head and shoulders above what we have at the minute) decent age and supports the gers.

Kind of similar to how mcculloch arrived. ImI in.

4. Cobretti

Cobretti Moderator
    Staff Member

Get him fuckin signed Pedro

rangers77 likes this.
  5. Chesney

Chesney DTB First Team Regular

Every transfer window for the last 2 years this rumour appears in the press.

Rangers man, not always first choice, could be looking for a move ...... Same old shit different transfer window if you ask me.

hudda daddeh likes this.
  6. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

Ffs mate leave the negativity to cobs :mhmm:

Karl in SC and Chesney like this.
  7. Chesney

Chesney DTB First Team Regular

Not being negative, I actually would quite like to see him in a Rangers shirt but, as I say, the papers band this about twice a year and so far I've never once seen or heard of any substance to it at all.

Just another thing for them to try and get us reading their shite or the filth laughing at us because we can't afford him or something. When he arrives at Ibrox through the front door or shoots into Auchenhowie in a Range Rover then I'll get excited about it.

Until then, it's just lies to me ......

Zepp and rangers77 like this.
  8. Karl in SC

Karl in SC Club 1872 Contributor

At least we had a coach down watching the match.

Zepp likes this.
  9. The_Lion_Roars

The_Lion_Roars DTB Star Player

Think they are just guessing because JJ was at the Norwich game. Wouldn't be surprised if they had it completely wrong and we were actually looking at the Norwich right back Ivo Pinto Portuguese and was at Uniao Leiria close to the time Caixinha was their assistant.

10. yulf

yulf DTB First Team Sub

Who told the Rebel that JJ was watching Dorrans? A would take him but is there a big fee/wages?.JJ could have been watching 22 players,am sure Pedro will be keeping his targets close to his chest.