1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Craig Whyte due £5m

Discussion in 'Rangers FC News and Chat' started by Blue_Blood, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Blue_Blood

Blue_Blood DTB Reserve Sub

Can't believe I'm actually typing this but according to reports (Herald etc) Craig Whyte is now due to be paid £5m from the liquidation of the old company that ran Rangers. Now that he's been found 'not guilty' he's the preferred creditor above even HMRC due to some 'legal' (<<<just to cover myself there) skulduggery that he pulled before administration.

Seriously you couldn't make this s**t up. I really can't put into words in a public forum just how .... <breathe> .... furious I will be if that ... <calm> ... noooo can't do it. I'll end up in court.

Anyway, talking of Whyte's lawyers. I see that Paul Kavanagh is claiming 'over zealous cops' were responsible for the 'political persecution' of his client. What a joke. Craig Whyte put himself in the dock and no-one else. And contrary to his ridiculous claims, if it weren't for the police's incompetence, there's a good chance that he and others wouldn't be walking free today. Well I for one am calling him out. Come on big fancy attourney sir. Lets see if you've got the guts. Because right now everyone thinks you're either an absolute coward or a liar. Everyone you work with, every other solicitor, every member of your family, in fact everyone in the country knows that you've got a big enough mouth to shout 'conspiracy' when it suits you but not big enough balls to name name's. Why is that? Come on weasel, show us your spine if you have one? Otherwise, shut the **** up media whore, take your ill gotten gains and slide back into the cesspit that your ilk reside in.

2. Widget

Widget DTB First Team Regular

3. GG

GG S/T HOLDER

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Zepp likes this.
  4. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

I surprised no-one has taken this arseholes out yet.

dutchblue, bigbluenose, Jako and 3 others like this.
  5. Lochy

Lochy Club 1872 Contributor

I just don't want to hear or see that name in print.

How he can actually be lauded by half of Glasgow, who at the same time are shouting from the rooftops about "cheating, tax dodging & etc" really is beyond belief!

dutchblue, Blue_Blood, Zepp and 3 others like this.
  6. Arh_itsnotjustagame

Arh_itsnotjustagame Club 1872 Contributor

Well, it really is a lesson on how being deliberately negligent to scam millions out of a functioning business, and the government for that matter, can pay dividends.

White was confident of his 'innocence' throughout the entire process and swaggered in and out of court with that stupid fucking grin - why? Because this is exactly how he has made his millions. Drive faltering companies into the ground by pocketing cash on the sly with no regard for the workers or the customers and then use all the loopholes possible to come across as the victim. It's a disgrace but, then, the systems are there to be exploited by the wealthy and the shameless and they are every day.

I would say you reap what you sow but as far as he is concerned it was fair pay for a hard days work and clearly the law agrees.

Fuck it.
    Onward bluenose soldiers.

7. AllAboutTheGers

AllAboutTheGers DTB Supporter

Top Poster Of Month

Good advice arh.

He's still needing a good hard toe in the balls though, who really cares about the actual court judgment, all that means is, as you say, he used existing laws to screw our club.

The wee fukr is still as guilty as ever was & personally i hope he's either struck down with a horrifying killer disease or run over by a fukn fully loaded artic, whichever comes first, I'm no fussy.

Blue_Blood, Iaing, Zepp and 1 other person like this.
  8. Cobretti

Cobretti Moderator
    Staff Member

9. bluegenes

bluegenes DTB Supporter

giphy-3.gif
    Forum whip round to hire this^^^man.....needs to be done.

Zepp likes this.
  10. hudda daddeh

hudda daddeh Moderator
    Staff Member

He's a pussy!

broxiranger, Zepp and bluegenes like this.
  11. bluegenes

bluegenes DTB Supporter

QfN3uKF.gif

Zepp and hudda daddeh like this.
  12. Cobretti

Cobretti Moderator
    Staff Member

Get Tango and Cash on the scene.

Zepp likes this.
  13. jgreig

jgreig DTB Reserve Regular

This i hope has come from some unwashed web site to wind us up ,

Zepp likes this.
  14. Maximus

Maximus DTB First Team Sub

May it's just me, I don't get the anger directed at his lawyer. He and others (Donald Findlay etc) are just doing a job like anyone else. We may cry foul when we disagree with their methods but they are paid to get a jury to agree with them. Do not hear you calling out the 15 men and women of the Jury who found him not guilty or the Crown Prosicution who lost the case. Or is this a personal dislike you have for the man
    One last point you state "if it weren't for the police's incompetence" the outcome would have been different. Do you have any evidence of this or are you making it up as you go along?
    And before you ask I do have background in Law. I too am disgusted at this but our hatered should be directed at Whyte.

Zepp and Karl in SC like this.
  15. Karl in SC

Karl in SC Club 1872 Contributor

He put no money of his own in to buy Rangers and now is to get 5 million? Shouldn't this be going to Ticketus, or will they be suing Whyte separately?

We welcome the chase and Zepp like this.
  16. We welcome the chase

We welcome the chase Club 1872 Contributor

Just hearing his name mentioned boils my pish.

dutchblue and Zepp like this.
  17. "The Oracle"

"The Oracle" "Babayaga " " the boogy man"

He was obviously an expert in what he did......along with Hmrc then there is less for the creditors.....and not a lot we can do about it tbh.

Zepp likes this.
  18. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

19. Jako

Jako DTB First Team Regular

The Law is an absolute fkn ar+e at times , i have seen it a few times but this we cnut is about the luckiest i have seen in a while . Negligence is how it has come about ( from Police Scotland and Co ) .........but i really hope one way or another the RAT gets it .

20. "The Oracle"

"The Oracle" "Babayaga " " the boogy man"

Think we could agree that it was not the Police per se but the crown office libelled the wrong charge on the indictment if reports are to be believed.

Maximus, Zepp and Cam-the-shaft like this.
  21. Cam-the-shaft

Cam-the-shaft DTB First Team Regular

Certainly hope this is not true that he can pursue assets of the last generation of the Rangers company.

He was the chief agent of Rangers at the time and ultimately actioned or was made acutely aware of the decision to withhold the short-term payable to the government. How can he possibly profit, or be compensated from the assets when he was the highest ranking individual?

This lack of justice at the moment for the people who care the most ( the fans ) is sickening.

I cant see this being paid out to him in all honesty - BDO will likely challenge this and eat up more ' admin costs' of what is a rapidly diminishing very small pie. As I am an unsecured creditor ( shareholder ), I think my chances of getting any of my share capital back are virtually nil. I do have a nice share certificate signed by David Holmes, but I weight that up against my mental anguish, stress and evaporation of good-karma from my life .... its not worth it.

Karl in SC and Blue_Blood like this.
  22. Iaing

Iaing DTB First Team Sub

I find it a disgrace that Donald Finlay who claims he is a Rangers fan chose to defend Whyte.

23. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

That's his job, why would he not do it.... High profile case, right up these guys street...

broxiranger likes this.
  24. Blue_Blood

Blue_Blood DTB Reserve Sub

You can try and defend this man and your profession all you like. You can pretend he's just doing his job. You can even try and turn this back onto me by implying that this is some kind of personal vendetta or suggesting that I'm just making it up as I go along when you've just made that up yourself as you were going along to advance your own agenda.

But here's some facts that you're obviously not aware of or are covieniently forgetting:
    1. The trial was finished when he made these comments so tell me, how is this anything to do with convincing a jury? It isn't. It's all about him.
    2. Where is his evidence for making these outrageous claims? That's why I'm calling the man out. He done his job. Got his man off. So why is he now bumping his gums making outlandish claims to the media? This from a man who states on his law firms website that he likes to keep a low profile because his clients do.
    3. The fifteen people on the Jury? whats this got to do with them? I'm not talking about the trial, I'm talking about what the man is accusing police officers and the prosecution team of without providing a shred of evidence. Or are lawyers in your opinion allowed to say whatever they want without putting themselves in a position of liability? thats cowardice in my book. If there's corruption he has a duty to expose it. Name the names then if he's got proof otherwise he should keep his trap shut. I'm sure that's what he expects from the prosecution when they put his clients on trial. Or is he just a hypocrite?
    4. And here's a link to one huge bungle that led to charges being dropped against important individuals and a lot of critical evidence being made inadmissable in court.

http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/148...m_over__unlawful__warrant_in_fraud_case_raid/

For the record I don't make anything up as I go along. Seems you do however.
    Code:
    --- Double Post Merged ---
    Good wise words and ones I recognise as the only way to find peace going forward. But I'm just not quite there yet.

25. Rab The Ranter

Rab The Ranter DTB First Team Sub

I don't like Craig Shyte, I think he is a bad man

FECK HIM
    I've just filled ANOTHER port
    woohoo
    Rock n Roll

26. joc

joc DTB First Team Regular

If whyte is to receive any cash his legal aid bill should be deducted before any payment is paid.

#26 joc, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    HURLOK likes this.
  27. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

IMG_0850.jpg
    IMG_0851.jpg
    IMG_0852.jpg
    IMG_0853.jpg

Who knows what the script is here.

I'm pretty sure the wee fukr will be claiming for everything & anything, that's the way they roll.

Fukn :wnkr:

Zepp and Blue_Blood like this.
  28. Pathfinder

Pathfinder DTB First Team Sub

Contrary to belief, Crime does pay. It most certainly does if you are part of the 1%s gang. The laws they write are for us ( cash extractions through the Admiralty/Commercial law judicial system not Common Law which is the highest law in this land. That is why in this system the Judges wear costumes and wigs because they are acting and this is why Judges and lawyers only practice law because it is not real law. ) not them. They do not pay taxes; they do not go through Airport security (they use private planes and go to private airports resulting in the white slave and child trafficking trade). We are owned by psychopaths and they dominate the pyramid top of all corporations; banking institutions, governmental structures etc. They are in these position because because they will do anything to get there and can be blackmailed so can be controlled.

So when one of them appears in their courts the court will always find in their favour. This ruling is just another example.

#28 Pathfinder, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Karl in SC and broxiranger like this.
  29. dutchblue

dutchblue DTB Star Player

Can we please stop mentioning this unmentionable creature in relation to Rangers!

We are run by a new company and if the law allows him to get any money from the oldco in this debacle, then it's the crooked politicians you have to look to, who all seem to be lawyers of one form or another.

30. Iaing

Iaing DTB First Team Sub

Well as a Rangers fan if I was a lawyer or QC under no circumstances would I defend Whyte after what he did to our club!

AllAboutTheGers likes this.
  31. Zepp

Zepp DTB Star Player

You dont think he wanted to be there to perhaps get some answers?

Findlay has defended worse people than craig whyte and got them off, its a very well paid job to him, thats all, whether you agree with it or not is another matter.

These guys live for challanges and exposure in high profile cases, am I disappointed he took it - yes probably.... am I surprised - no not really.

Always Blue and AllAboutTheGers like this.
  32. AllAboutTheGers

Top Poster Of Month

That's true bud, silks like him are no much better than media whores.
    And it is their job.
    But still, like @Iaing, I would nae have defended that wee basturt.

Zepp likes this.
  33. 1912

1912 DTB First Team Regular

Job or no job, he had a choice and choose to defend that frog eye little knob end against HIS club, unforgivable......!!!

I totally get why he done it, the glamour and money must be irresistible to him and yes it's such a high profile case, however to defend the man that has brought years of pain on and off the park is incomprehensible in my opinion. I would be screaming at the judge from Day 1 to jail the wee prick.

As for him getting money, think the tweet says it all, fuck all in this story apart to rile those written about. If he does get it, he needs dealing with the old fashioned way I would say.

Blue_Blood, Zepp and AllAboutTheGers like this.